All your questions are welcome! The CanTeam is at your disposal to answer all your questions and comments!
Below are some of our most frequently asked questions along with their answers.
1. What are the shipping and delivery times?
The CanEmpire team is committed to shipping all orders within a maximum of 3 business days. The delivery is then ensured by a Canadian carrier and the delays may vary depending on the destination address and the carrier in charge.
2. Can I return and/or exchange my items?
Returns and exchanges are accepted if you make the request via our contact form within 30 days of purchase. The return or exchange will only be possible if the returned item is in its original condition, i.e. in good condition, clean and undamaged. In addition, for all clothing and accessories, the original tag must still be attached to the returned item. In the case of a return that is not an item of clothing or an accessory, the item must be returned in its original packaging.
Reusable masks are, for sanitary reasons, neither exchangeable nor refundable.
Mystery boxes are neither exchangeable nor refundable, except in the case of a product defect.
Regarding any request for return and/or exchange of pre-ordered items, the request will be accepted if you submit it via our contact form within 30 days after the order has been shipped.
3. How does the CanEmpire clothing grading system work?
In an effort to help end the stigma and anxiety associated with sizes, CanEmpire has replaced the traditional apparel size names with words following the company's cannabis-friendly theme. As a result, the sizes available for CanEmpire clothing are currently as follows.
- The "Humulene" size is equivalent to the Small (S) size of the company Attraction. We recommend this size to anyone who usually wears traditional sizes ranging from XX-Small to Small.
- The "Myrcene" size is equivalent to the Medium (M) size of the company Attraction. We recommend this size to anyone who usually wears traditional sizes ranging from X-Small to Medium.
- The "Linalool" size is equivalent to the Large (L) size of the company Attraction. We recommend this size to anyone who usually wears traditional sizes ranging from Small to Large.
- The "Limonene" size is equivalent to the X-Large (XL) size of the company Attraction. We recommend this size to anyone who usually wears traditional sizes ranging from Medium to X-Large.
- The "Pinene" size is equivalent to the 2X-Large (2XL) size of the company Attraction. We recommend this size to anyone who usually wears traditional sizes ranging from Large to 2X-Large.
- The "Caryophyllène" size is equivalent to the 3X-Large (3XL) size of the company Attraction. We recommend this size to anyone who usually wears traditional sizes ranging from X-Large to 3X-Large.
For example, if you typically wear medium size, choose the "Myrcene" size for a fitted look or choose the "Linalool" or "Pinene" sizes for a casual look.
The exact dimensions can be found in the description of each product in our store that includes a choice of sizes. You can also view the Attraction size chart by clicking here.
You would like to see an additional size added to our online store? Don't hesitate to ask us directly, your satisfaction is important to us!
4. What is the composition of the fabrics?
The exact composition of the items sold on our store can be found in the description of each product page.
CanEmpire is doing its best to provide you with eco-friendly apparel and accessory options to do its part for the environment. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our product offering in this regard.
#CanStyle clothing and accessories are all made with a considerable proportion of hemp, one of the most ecological and sustainable fibers.
You will also find several other options through the products presented on our store.
5. What are Resin Art products?
The products made of resin are handcrafted and original products made of epoxy resin, a very trendy product with many virtues. Here are some characteristics of our products made of resin:
- Tough and durable : our resin products will not warp with prolonged use and offer UV stabilization and HALS for unequalled protection against yellowing
- Non-flammable and certified food safe : no VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) or BPA (Bisphenol A) are present in our resin projects
- Heat resistant up to 400°F (250°C) : our resin products are coated with a protective aerosol that has been tested to provide heat protection
- Very easy to maintain : our resin artworks are very easy to clean thanks to their slippery surface
*** Please note that for all our resin art projects, there may be slight variations between the product and the image. Also note that resin products are subject to bubbles in the product, a common reaction in resin art that does not affect the use of the product.
Recommendations for the use of resin products :
For resin art ashtrays, it is recommended that you do not apply high heat or pressure with the burning element directly into ashtray to better preserve it and avoid burn marks on the product.
Do not put in the dishwasher.
6. What environmentally friendly efforts is CanEmpire making for its shipments?
CanEmpire purchases carbon offsets to neutralize the environmental impact for all its shipments. We are therefore pleased to be able to make all our shipments carbonfree.
7. I have a question that you did not answer above. How can I contact you?
You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out our contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible, within 48 hours of your message.